Nebraska and Missouri Section Manager Election
ARRL Members Only Web site
2022-09-11 02:58:25 UTC
Cecil Higgins, AC0HQ, and Matt Anderson, KA0BOJ, both ran for
reelection as Section Manager in their respective Sections. Neither
faced any opposition. Therefore, Cecil will continue as the Missouri
Section Manager and Matt as Nebraska Section Manager. Their new terms
start on January 1, 2023.

I offer them both my congratulations. Both Matt and Cecil have been
strong participants in and supporters of Midwest Division activities.
Writing for Vice Director Propper, K2DP, and myself, we are very pleased
that we will be able to continue to work with both of them.

73, Art K0AIZ

ARRL Midwest Division
Director: Arthur I Zygielbaum, K0AIZ
***@arrl.org
ARRL Members Only Web site
2022-09-12 03:44:31 UTC
Thank you to the people who pointed out that I had Cecil Higgins' call
wrong when I congratulated him for his reelection as Missouri Section
Manager. Cecil's call is AC0HA.

My apology to Cecil.

There was no mistake made in saying that I am looking forward to
continuing to work with him!